Wednesday, April 10, 2013

First Reaction


Wow... I'm impressed that so many people liked the ONLINE-BOOK-BLOG called Luna! It's awesome how many people +1 (liked) the posts on G+ and also the comments. A lot of great ones and honestly I didn't guessed that so many people liked to read a Fantasy-Story ONLINE while their surfin' on the internet.

So many thanks from me to all new readers and I guess +Toby Allen likes to say Thanks too?! :)

Oh and I can't back off to show you some of the comments I got on G+

thanks to +Tanya Rochat :)

thanks a lot +Carole Weave- Lane 

and also thank you +Al Arthur 

... and much more... THANKS TO YOU ALL :)

UPDATE I: an walkout of the short story: The spear, the silvery tear and the first word) UPDATE II: Please remember Illustrations (c) by Toby Allen and the story 'The Spear, The Silvery Tear And The First Word' are based on (c) Tony Camehl. UPDATE III: It's not allowed to use the story or illustrations in one or another form without permission. Do not allowed to alter the story or illustrations. UPDATE IV: Translation by Sandra Camehl and Marlies Grasse

No comments:

Post a Comment